– Holds can be made at any time with 7 days notice and for a maximum duration of 30 days at a time.
– You may not go on hold during a cancellation minimum notice period. If you are currently on hold when you cancel, your hold will cease and your cancellation period will start.
– Placing a hold may affect the day on which your weekly debit is taken out. Please check in your Zen Planner App following your hold.
– Holds can not be done retroactively. It is the members responsibility to make the request within the required time frame.
– Holds can be stopped early at any time by e-mail request.